Lisa provides free phone consultations to anyone seeking help and guidance. Here you will have the opportunity to share what’s causing you pain and identify the kind of support you are looking for to help you walk through these difficult times. If it feels right, patients may schedule their initial consultation as the next step in moving forward.
At the initial consultation you will:
- Go into greater depth about your current problems and reasons for starting therapy
- Receive helpful feedback related to clinical/diagnostic (if any) impressions
- Together, develop treatment goals to reach optimal health and well-being
- Be provided with treatment recommendations
- Learn more about Lisa’s approach to treatment, what is involved, and determine whether this is right for you
During therapy you will:
- Build mindful awareness around your thoughts, feelings and behavior that cause stress, anxiety and discomfort in your body
- Identify your values and set actionable goals that are in alignment with what is most important to you
- Develop a deeper, loving and more connected relationship with yourself and others
- Create a daily practice of mindfulness-based self-compassion
- Find your inner power and the courage to express it
- Learn how to find your voice and set healthy boundaries with others
- Master the tools you find works best in supporting you during your most challenging moments
The length of counseling and frequency of sessions will vary according to your individual needs.